The Strongest Garage Shelving in Boston
Tired of searching for the perfect garage storage solution for your family. Quit trying to fit into a one-size-fits-all solution. Our garage shelving in Boston is completely custom to fit your storage needs. We provide the best garage organization Boston has to offer.
- Adjustable: The patented bar and hook system is completely adjustable allowing you to customize your storage to your needs.
- Unique: Our system has a shelf that can store boxes, totes, paint cans and a place to hang bikes, yard tools, and more.
- Durable: Monkey Bars shelving holds 1000 pounds and the hooks hold almost anything you can put on them.
- Affordable: You will be surprised at the affordability of Monkey Bars. Our systems cost up to 2/3 less than traditional storage systems.
Ready to get Organized?
Need to make more room in your garage? You may even be able to start parking the family vehicle where it belongs with our help. Give us a call today and we’ll put you on the path to storage success.
Monkey Bars Shelving Options
Most homeowners find that the single top shelf of the Monkey Bar System perfectly suits their needs. It should, at 24” deep and 4’ long with a 1000 lbs capacity per section. It takes a lot to load up this monster shelf. But if you need more we got ‘em.
Drop Down Shelf System: This shelf system adds multiple shelves to a section of your Monkey Bar System giving you the space you need.
Wall Mounted Shelves: If you have high ceilings or space above the doorways, we often recommend our wall-mounted shelves. These are also ideal for storing above windows and above garage doors.
Powder-Coated Brackets & Melamine tops: This makes our shelves the garage shelves Boston homeowners love for any storage situation. With our steel wire shelf, our system can even be installed outside.
Get your garage shelving in Boston by contacting your Monkey Bars rep to Request a Free Quote today!
EM:HE AND PROPERTY BROTHERS
Contact us to get the same product used in many renovations on the well known TV shows Extreme Makeover Home Edition and HGTV’s Property Brothers.
Garage Shelving Highlights
Layering: Below the shelves hang the bars and hooks. The bars can be moved up and down the brackets and multiple bars fit on one bracket. This allows you to “layer” storage fitting as much stuff in 4’ as most systems hold in 8’ or more.
Adjustable Hooks: On the bars go the adjustable hooks. This is where most of your storage goes. Our hooks hold bikes, yard tools, wheelbarrows, fishing gear, deck chairs, golf bags, skis, and almost anything else you can think of.
Accessories: Such as ball bags, shoe bags, baskets and more hold lots of stuff which can not fit on a hook. We even have brackets for your kayak.
Lifetime Warranty: We have a lifetime guarantee on all of our products.
Customized to Your Garage: Each system is unique to your garage. We come into your home and custom build your garage storage system to fit your specific garage storage needs.
Give us a call today and get started on your garage shelving in Boston. We will help you through the organization process so you can be proud of your garage!
16″ deep garage shelving
- 6 adjustable Monkey Bar positions
24″ deep garage shelving
- 10 adjustable Monkey Bar positions
12″ drop down shelving
- Choose 1 to 5 tiers
- Shelves 12” deep x 40” long
24″ garage inverted shelving
- Goes over windows & doors
Garage Work Bench
- Custom to your height
- Hang tools underneath on Monkey Bar
Garage Sitting Bench
- Custom to your height
- Snaps in and out
- 2 sizes for convenience 35” & 51”
Monkey Bars Hooks
- Hang almost anything off the ground
- Snap on any of 10 hooks & slide
- Large & small sizes
- Kids love to use ball bag!
- Hold 1 to 9 buckets
- Hold 1 to 9 saddles
- Hold 1 to 2 kayaks/canoes at a time